Sunday 10 June 2012

John Frieda Colour Renew Shampoo & Conditioner Review




I recently ombred my hair and was so happy with the effect, however it was very ginger & brassy. I tried to find reviews online of purple shampoos but found them few & far apart. I opted for the 'John Frieda Colour Renew Shampoo & Conditioner'


I have been so happy with the results! From the first use my hair started to look less brassy & after a week it had gone completely blonde with no brassiness at all! These are around £5.89 and you get 250ml in each bottle. So although it is over £10 for both which is pretty pricey these really do work miracles! On the bottle it says for best results use up to 3 times a week, so don't use this everyday! 

There have been some bad reviews out there of the shampoo, but like any other shampoo & conditioner duo they are made to be used in conjunction. The shampoo is very drying, but the conditioner completely counteracts this and adds buckets of moisture to your hair without making it greasy!(& trust me I have greasy hair) 

I would definately reccomend these products for people with colour treated blondes as they really do work! If you want a cheaper alternative the Provoke touch of silver shampoo & conditioner are around the £3 and are really good aswell! However they are 100ml and you get over double with the John Frieda so the John Frieda shampoo & conditioner are more cost effective.

Thanks for reading

Have you tried any purple shampoos?

BeauMaquillagex

2 comments:

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x