Wednesday 20 June 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

I am super duper excited to announce Pink Trixxi has awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award, so thankyou! I really apprciate it :D You should all definately check her out.


and now for the following rules:
1. share seven (7) random facts about yourself.
2. Share the love! :)  - Award 7 blogs the same award :)


SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
  1. I am actually obsessed with the Hunger Games
  2. I have WAYY to much makeup!
  3. I am addicted to Coke.
  4. I love pomegranate
  5. I love floral patterns more than is helpful.
  6. I am addicted to painting my nails
  7. I have OCD about wearing perfume, if I don't it puts a downer on my day.
And now for the 7 blogs I award the 'One Lovely Blog Award' too these wonderful blogs.


Thanks for reading

Beaumaquillagex

8 comments:

  1. Aw we are honoured! Thankyou so much, your blog is lovely too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much! xx
    http://obsessedaboutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou and you are both very welcome :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)You're Welcome, I'm going to check out your 7 !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome :) okay thankyou :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much! I love your new header too!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your welcome :D Thanks :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x