Sunday 10 June 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I would like to thank you for reading my blog and I hope that it will be helpful to you :) I will try and blog as much as I can, and I hope to blog about 2 times a week if not more :) If you have any requests for reviews etc. then please leave them in the comments or email me: beaumaquillagex@googlemail.com
I would love to hear your suggestions!

I am a 15 year old girl who is obsessed with beauty, and I have way to much makeup! I love shoes & fashion as well although the majority of this blog will be about beauty.

Beaumaquillage x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x