Friday 6 July 2012

The BeauMaquillagex Tag

So I have seen quite a few of these award/blog badges going around the beauty/fashion blogs and thought I should make one myself, as I love reading these and answering the questions etc.

So here is the Beaumaquillagex Award:



For this award you have to:
  • Write 8 things that make you happy!
  • Answer the 8 questions the blogger who tagged you has written
  • Come up with 8 new questions
  • Nominate more bloggers & tell them you have nominated them
8 Things That Make Me Happy
  • My Horse
  • Makeup
  • Friends
  • Family
  • Chocolate
  • A tidy room!
    My followers of my blog
  • All the lovely people on twitter
My 8 Questions
  1. If you could be any celebrity who would you be?
  2. What makeup item makes you feel the most confident?
  3. What is your favourite social networking site?
  4. What are your plans for this weekend?
  5. Who is the most inspiring person in the word?
  6. Why did you start blogging?
  7. Eyelash curlers, yay or nay?
  8. What is your best memory?
I tag everyone to start off this tag! 

Thanks for reading
Beaumaquillagex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x