My Makeup Bag
So this year as some of you may already know I am off to Asia on my holidays. I am going to Singapore & then to a small Malaysian Island. However I have to pack super light! On the first flight to Singapore(where I am staying for a week) I am allowed 20kg which is fine, but because the flight from Singapore to the next Island is only a small flight we are only allowed 10kg of luggage! Which is hardly any, especially when all in all we will be on holiday for just over 2 weeks! We are going to have to pay some excess baggage but we have to keep it minimal, so I have had to only pack the bare essentials with makeup, this is why this makeup bag differs from my usual bag, these are my must haves! I am also only packing minimal makeup because I will be in the sea & the pool all the time so I will only be wearing makeup in the evening.
So on with the post!
- Collection 2000 Fix Me Up Setting Spray- For in the evenings when I want my makeup to last in the hot climate.
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light- Because I won't get a tan straight away this will match me for the first few days when I want it
- 17 Hide & Chic Concealer in Light Beige - This is for when I get a tan, at the moment this is way to dark for me!
- Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation in Natural Beige- I usually don't wear makeup on holiday, I only wear it in the evening, so I have taken a sample size foundation, and this is in 'Natural Beige' which will be the right colour for me when I get a tan. It is also long wearing which will be good for the climate.
- Sleek Face Contour Kit- I love this product, and it is great for when you are packing light because it contains a bronzer & highlighter. I think bronzer is a must have for on holiday!
- NYX Cream Blush in 'Glow'- This is a beautiful bright pink blush, and I think bright pink looks amazing with a tan so I am hoping to use this more on holiday as I don't get a lot of use out of it the rest of the year.
- MAC Lipstick in Lovelorn- This is a more wearable everyday colour which I will wear when I am going out.
- MUA Lipstick in Shade 3- I always like to take a bright lipstick, and I think fuschia looks amazing with a tan so I think this will be amazing for the evenings.
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Eternal Gold' - I absolutely love this because it is so easy to put on quickly, I couldn't be without this for 2 weeks! Also gold really enhances a tan so I thought this would be the perfect colour!
- Eyebrow Stencil - I love this so that I can get the shape of both my eyebrows even
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mini - I always take a mini mascara on holiday because it takes up less room, I got this in glamour magazine and thought I would take it to try it out.
- Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara - I couldn't be without this mascara, it is fantastic! (I won't be taking this on holiday with me, but this is the mascara I would usually take in my makeup bag!)
- Natural Collection Mascara in Clear - I use this to set my brows & I really like it. I love how it is not in clear packaging because when you use a brow gel/clear mascara they can look really grubby!
- Sleek Brow Kit - This is my favourite thing to do my brows with, the two colours when mixed suit me perfectly!
Top- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Eternal Gold'
MAC Lipstick in 'Lovelorn', MUA Lipstick in 'Shade 12', NYX Cream Blush in 'Glow'
Thanks for reading