I know that as a teen who has to buy her clothes with only a small amount of income it can be hard, I am always trying to keep up to date with the latest trends, and without fail every time I go into town I find something that I want to buy! However I have to refrain most of the time because I simply don't have enough money, or my money is needed elsewhere! I knew I needed to find somewhere that I could shop that won't drain my bank account and that I don't feel guilty for spending too much money on a top etc! I really love finding new websites that help me save money, as I like other people LOVE to grab myself a bargain!
So what are my top websites for fashion shopping on a budget?
- Ebay(www.ebay.co.uk) Ebay is an amazing place to shop for clothes, because so many people are trying to get rid of old unwanted clothes and you can find some real gems! You can search for exactly what you want and get it at a bargain price. Some items are in an auction and start as low as 99p(because this way there is no listing price for the seller) and on some buy it now items there is an option called 'Best Offer' meaning you can make an offer and if the seller likes it, that item's yours! Also many people don't know but many retailers have outlet sites, such as 'Superdry' where they sell their clothes at a fraction of the price just because they are last season!
- Fashion Vouchers (www.fashionvouchers.com) This site is great! Although they don't sell fashion items directly from their site they have free vouchers, codes & offers for all of the best stores such as 'New Look' , 'Miss Selfridge' etc. with great offers such as next day delivery or 50% off! Great way to save some £'s from all of your favourite retailers.
- Store 21(www.storetwentyone.co.uk) This store is so cheap! I can't even believe it! I often order from this site, and the quality of the clothes for the price is phenominal! They usually have a sale on and the prices start extremely cheap!
- Everything £5(www.everything5pounds.com) My friend introduced me to this site a while back after she was on the hunt for a budget dress for a party as she was extremely tight on money! I checked out this site and couldn't believe the deals, everything IS £5! Dresses, tops, shoes, bags the whole lot. They have a good selection of items that are extremely similar to fashion items you get from main stream stores1
- Crazy Clearance(www.crazyclearance.co.uk) This site gives you up to 75% off a range of wonderful clothes! They have dresses that retail for £50 that are down to £15! It is crazy! You save so much and it is just one of the best discount fashion websites I have ever found! I think this is great for people on a tight budget that want clothes that will last and that are worth more money that they have paid for them, and I would definitely reccomend checking them out!
This proves that you really don't have to pay a lot of money to look good! There are many bargain sites out there that not enough people know about. The other great thing about shopping online is it is convenient and you don't have to make a trip into town if you don't have time.
What are your favourite budget sites for fashion?
Thanks for reading