Saturday 22 September 2012

Rimmel Royal Gloss Review





Hey Everyone,

I find lipgloss very hit and miss, and am not a massive fan of them myself. I prefer lipstick and like the pigmentation and the fact that your hair doesn't always get stuck to your lips. 

I find it very hard to find lipglosses that I like, but I have finally found one that is fantastic, and you guessed it, it is this one!

I picked this up in a local 99p shop, but usually they retail for £3.99. They come in a wide range of shades, but I just picked up 'Sugarglaze' to start off.

These have pretty good pigmentation, this one is a medium pink with very subtle gold shimmer in, and is beautiful and does actually add colour to my lips.They taste very sweet, I can't put my finger on what the taste is but it is super nice. These aren't at all sticky, which is great because I hate sticky lipglosses. As with most lipglosses these don't actually last very well, only about 1 hour or so, but these are definitely more long wearing that most and last about an hour if you don't eat/drink.

'Fruity, jelly shades. Fresh translucent mouth-watering colours that look and smell good enough to eat! Impossible to resist!'

I would agree with this claim from Rimmel! They really do smell good enough to eat, and certainly taste that way too. The actual lipglosses have a kind of jelly texture, but it is very smooth. They come in a squeezy tube and are very easy to apply, and I love to carry this round in my handbag.

I wear this very often now, and I am planning to go and pick up many more of these.
10/10 Rimmel!

Thanks for reading

Do you like these?


p.s have you entered my Cath Kidson giveaway yet? If not enter here

6 comments:

  1. Looks like such a pretty colour! x

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! It is just the most beautiful medium natural pink :)xx

      Delete
  2. These are so lovely indeed! I've got two of them, cookie, a sparkling beige/nude colour and delicious, a glossy pink. The best thing about them is that they're not sticky at all! And the scent varies for each colour, cookie does actually smell like cookies :) such a winner! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, ooh I might have to pick those up! Yeah I hate sticky lipglosses! Really? I didn't know that, that is soo cool, I love cookies so I am going to have to pick that one up!xx

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried these but they look very cute! I really like the shade. I find lip glosses very hit and miss too so will keep my eyes peeled for this one :)

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute & so lovely, and i just love the price too hehe. Yeah you should, because usually I don't like them, but I love these :) xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x