Sunday 14 October 2012

100 Day Spending Ban Update #6


Hey Everyone!

I can't believe I have already done 6 weeks of this! It is going so well, and I finally have enough money to buy more clothes(big haul coming soon!) I did this spending ban so that I would have more money to spend on other things, namely clothes, and so I am very happy to see it paying off.

So 6 weeks or 42 days down, 58  to go! I am so nearly half way through.

Onto the wishlist:

Models Own Wonderland Collection
(image taken from Models Own's Facebook page)

Barry M Once Upon A Time Nail Polish
(image taken from Barry M's Facebook Page)

Yankee Candle Spiced Orange
(image taken from scentedcandleshop.com)

So my wishlist isn't too big this week, I have been mainly lusting after nail polish, and when my friend & I went shopping we went into TK Maxx and they had reduced, Models Own, Barry M & OPI, it was so hard trying to stop myself buying some. But I managed it, so that made me very happy.

If you're doing this spending ban, or any other type of spending ban please leave me a link below, I would love to see how you're getting on.

Thanks for reading

What's on your wishlist?





2 comments:

  1. The BarryM polish looks beautiful, I love all the new glitter polishes they've just released! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree, I definitely need to get my hands on their new glitter polishes! I saw them in my local Boots & they are gorgeous :) xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x