Saturday 15 June 2013

Happy 1st Birthday!


(copyright jitterbit.com)

It occured to me the other day that it must be my blog's 1st birthday soon and unfortunately I have just missed it! My blog was 1 on the 5th June so I have officially been blogging for just over a year now which is super exciting. I have loved blogging this past year and it has made me so happy to see that I have so many wonderful followers who have stuck by me despite my rather long absence for personal reasons and then exams so thankyou, all of you! You put a smile on my face every time I see a new comment or follower and I never thought my blog would grow this much in a year so thankyou very much,

To thank you all, I will soon be doing a giveaway, I just need to go out and get some prizes for it, so I am going to pick some of my personal favourites to share with you all so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Thankyou so much for supporting me!

I hope that from now on my blog will continue to grow, and I will be able to post more now that exams are nearly over and I have a long summer ahead of me.

I love you all

Beaumaquillagex

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog birthday! :)
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the blog birthday! We must have started blogging on the same day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Seriously? That is so cool - happy blog birthday to yours too! :D xo

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your blogbirthday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x