Thursday 15 August 2013

Guest Post #11 || Aveeno Moisturising Cream Review

                                                                            Hey lovelies,
I'm Vanese over from Vanzthemachinee where I blog all about beauty and fashion and sometimes throw in the occasional lifestyle post. Today I'll be sharing a review with you all on this Aveeno Moisturising Cream that I've been using for a few months! :)   
Aveeno Moisturising Cream - Superdrug £5.79

I purchased this cream from Superdrug a few months ago. I have eczema and also have quite sensitive skin and the cream I was being prescribed from the doctors just wasn't cutting it for me as I felt I needed something else that would keep my skin feeling really smooth without looking so oily on my skin.

I'd spent hours researching on the internet about what products other people with eczema use. One brand of cream that kept popping up was 'Aveeno' so I decided to check out the website where I read about their products. I really like their use of natural ingredients and that some of their products are really good to use if you have eczema. The next day I headed into Superdrug where I picked up Aveeno's moisturising cream which is actually recommended for people with either dry or eczema prone skin. After using it for quite a while now I am so pleased  to say that this really is the perfect cream. I honestly started to notice a difference in my skin the first time using it. It definitely isn't as greasy as other creams I've used in the past. Also, especially as we have such hot weather recently it can be such a hassle when your skin looks so greasy but this isn't like that at all. Aveeno products are currently on sale in Superdrug so I really want to get my hands on more of their creams! :)

Have you tried any Aveeno products before? if you have eczema or sensitive skin can you recommend any other creams to me?


Vanese
xxx

A note from Liv: Thanks for guest posting Vanese, make sure you go and check her lovely blog out here. I am currently away on holiday so I will reply to all tweets/emails/comments as soon as I get back as I don't think there is wifi where I am staying, however I will leave it to my wonderful guest posters to reply to their comments on their fantastic posts.


Check out my Paris advertiser Rachael!
Check out my Marseille Advertisers Nikki, Darcey & Georgina

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great moisturiser! I have very sensitive skin and get eczema on my elbows so love stuff like this! I use the La roche posay lipikar baume - it works wonders xx

    jasminecara.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x