Sunday 4 August 2013

REVIEW || TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray

I loved my TRESemme heat protection spray that came in the black bottle with the purple, the name has slipped my mind, but I saw this on offer in Boots a while back and thought I may aswell give it a try since I was picking up the hair mask in this line too and I am so glad I did!

When styling my hair I usually end up with a frizzy mess, no matter what I do even with loads of styling products. However I have found this, which completely changes the situations.

This sprays the product into your hair so evenly because of the nozzle which creates a fine mist which means now sticky patches in your hair or anything. The only one criticism I have of this is that if you use too much it can make your hair feel a little sticky but you have to add quite a lot to get to this stage. 


"For heat protection & salon shine"

Sums this up perfectly, when I have blow dried and straightened my hair with this my hair literally looks like it does when the hairdresser does it which I didn't think was possible. It keeps my hair frizz free and it looks so smooth and ultra shiny.

You can pick this up for £5.50 for 200ml here which in my opinion is a bargain for such a great product!

Have you tried this?

What is your favourite heat protection spray?



2 comments:

  1. I have not tried it, my hair is fine/flyaway (generally lank!) so I have to be careful not to put too much on. I like the fact it is a fine mist, thats a selling point to me! :)

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have frizzy hair so really want to try this! Great post xx

    jasminecara.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x