Saturday 7 September 2013

#SBBC Day 7 || August Haircare Favourites

Hi Everyone! And welcome to the final instalment of my August Favourites : Haircare! So this month I have found some great hair products which have been working really well for me and my frizzy locks. So I recently got my hair chopped off into a shorter style for summer and I have been straightening it a lot more and these products have worked so well for me!

First up, my shampoo and conditioner. Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends, this smells gorgeous! Just like raspberries and it makes my hair feel very soft and smooth which I love. It also does a good job of keeping my hair oil free without being too drying.

Next are my two leave in conditioners, the Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Split End Protection Cream(woah that was a mouthful!) and the Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance. My hair cannot go without these two products, the days I forget to use them it is as if someone has swapped my hair for straw! I definitely recommend both of these products, they are fantastic!

Next I have the Lee Stafford 'I Hate My Hair the Day It's Washed' which aims to Defluff, defrizz and deflyaway, which is literally everything I need! This is a solution spray that you spritz through your damp locks and it calms your frizz etc. down, and this makes my hair so much smoother and more manageable.

Then another Lee Stafford product, the Climate Control Serum, this again is great for defrizzing your hair and calming it down, whilst also protecting your hair from humidity that causes it to frizz up.

And the John Frieda Full Repair Deep Infusion* which is an oil for dry hair and this adds so much moisture to my hair, smooths it down and makes it look so much more shiny, I absolutely love it. 

This mask has been my savour this month! My hair was feeling awful from being on holiday and out in the sun all day and also straightening it a little more often than usual, but as soon as I put this on my hair my hair felt all lovely and silky again. This is basically a treatment which you put on for 5 minutes before applying your conditioner. It also has heat protectant in it which is awesome, although I always add my heat protectant aswell just for extra protection!

Last but not least, my TRESemme Keratin Smooth heat protectant which is my favourite heat protectant ever because it smooths my hair and makes it look so shiny! I wouldn't be without this, so if you're looking for a good heat protectant then I would definitely recommend this one.

Thanks for Reading,

What have been your haircare favourites this month?



9 comments:

  1. I love the Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance it smells amazing x

    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I love the smell of the whole Aussie range, it is soo yummy :D xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hahah I agree! they have so many products and they all smell amazing, I love the Hello Hydration range too, that smells so yummy! xx

      Delete
  3. I love herbal essences but don't you hate the packaging? haha!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I'm soooo investing in the Lee Stafford 'I Hate my Hair...' stuff, frizz on fresh hair day is just the worst thing ever haha!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I'm soooo investing in the Lee Stafford 'I Hate my Hair...' stuff, frizz on fresh hair day is just the worst thing ever haha!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! Completely de frizzes my hair, and you can get it in Home Bargains for £1.99?!?! Agreed! xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x